The iSDT T8 Charger is packed full of incredible features never before found in a charger of this physical size. Offering an incredible 1000W/30A charge capabilities, incredibly easy user interface, bright LED display, built in USB for peripheral charging, and firmware upgradeable, the T8 will pack a lot of bang for the buck and surely make you question why you're still using older clunky chargers.
At higher input voltages (24V and higher), the T8 is fully featured and can produce 30A for 6s LiPo batteries without a problem. Depending on your input voltage, maximum power will be reduced. Charge amperage is based on wattage and output voltage, so it will differ from 2s, to 3s, and other lager LiPo batteries. At 13-14V input voltage, the charger produces around 500W of power which is still an incredible amount for it's small size.
- 2.4" IPS Display: 262K colors Hi-brightness monitor, up to 178° visible angle, with outstanding visibility.
- scOs developed for smart charging: Colorful and bright UI design, with optimized display information makes setup & working status easy to read. Quick & simple function menu reduces operating steps up to 80%. Supports online update with PC, for an optimized operating system, and improved user experience.
- ARM 32bit Hi-speed CPU:
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 32bit ultra fast calculations
- 20X Data processing
- High Efficiency, Extreme Power to Volume Ratio: Hi speed & efficient synchronous power supply, good heat-conduction with pure cooper, and an active heat-sink with hi-speed fan make it possible to improve power by 300%. No charger in this size is more powerful.
- Outstanding Design: This unique design is incredibly small with 1000w output capacity. XT-60 connectors are used for input & output, allowing you to safely connect your battery.
- Powerful Balancing: At up to 2.2A/cell, iSDT can bring even the worst batteries back into check with an incredible amount of balancing amperage.
Input Voltage： DC 12-40V
Output Voltage： 0-37V
Charge Current： 0.1-30A
Discharge Current： 0.1-5.0A
Max Charge Capacity： 1000W
Max Discharge Capacity： 20W
Balancing Current： 2.2A/cell
Balance Cells： 2-8S
Supported Batt. Type： LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (18S) NiMH/Cd(1-21S) Pb(1-14S)
Display： 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature： 0-40°C
Storage Temperature： -20-60°C
Dimensions： 100x120x58 mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.