We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via Pulse Battery.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via Pulse Battery, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and Pulse Battery holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (30) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not directly relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis related to manufacturer warranty time frames, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at Pulse Battery is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through Pulse Battery, no matter date of purchase.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, Pulse Battery will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, Pulse Battery will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that Pulse Battery is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via Pulse Battery are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
Pulse Battery will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, Pulse Battery cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the specific product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the specific product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to Pulse Battery.
- Any item(s) approved for return to Pulse Battery will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, Pulse Battery may opt to repair the product versus an exchange.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.