4010DUO Special Features
1. The 4010DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, and high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity up to 2000W, the maximum charge/discharge current of channel up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode up to 70A.
2. Channel Supports 10s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, with maximum 1.2A balance current, adopts unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction .
3. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
4. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the cut-temperature.
5. 64 parameters sets can be saved, without repeat setting when use, just import/export via SD card.
6. TFT LCD screen that provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
7. Multi-discharge features: discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
8. Support measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the per-cell internal resistance of lithium battery.
9. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, time overrun and maximum power etc.
10. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iChargeralso supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
- Appearance Parameters:
● Net weight: 1.47kg
● Dimension: 210.0×140.1×80.2 ±0.5mm
● Input voltage range: 9.0—50.0VDC
● Maximum input current limit: <65A
● Maximum charge/discharge current: 70A@Syn. Mode 40A@Asyn. Mode
● Maximum charge power capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)
● Maximum discharge power capacity: 200W (Channel 130W)
● Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 2000W (Channel 1400W)
● Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 3200W (Channel 1600W @40V/40A)
● Maximum current drain for balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.